THE MEADOWSIDE HALL PROJECT
This is a joint project by the Rotary Club of Newton Abbot and the Meadowside Trustees. Meadowside is a care home for adults with learning disabilities.
MEADOWSIDE HALL PROJECT LINK
- To establish an Adult Day Care Centre close to Newton Abbot Town Centre to provide care and activities for clients and provide some much needed respite for carers.
- Provide social interaction and day-care for up to 12 clients at any one time in the old Hall in the Meadowside grounds.
- Improved access to the main site would enable health workers, contractors, and visitors to service the needs of the staff and residents.
- Address a community need for affordable care for a group that currently tend to remain socially isolated in their own homes until a crisis occurs.
- Improve the longer-term sustainability of Meadowside.
RCNA have committed to donate £8,000 to the project.
To join in with donations to this project - click on this link which will take you to Charity Aid Foundation (CAF) secure payment facility.
For further information on this project contact Rotarians:
Phil Millichap email@example.com – Project Lead
Martin Smith firstname.lastname@example.org – Fundraising & Donations
Jeremy Newcombe – email@example.com – Building & technical
Lynn McElheron – firstname.lastname@example.org – Chair Meadowside