Rotary Club of Rainhill - welcome! Please scroll/swipe down through this page to find out more about us, in addition to the pages linked in the menu, top-left.
Games Night - The Talbot, St.Helens - March 2018
Games Evening at the Talbot Hotel in St.Helensdetails
2017 / 2018 President Paul Worrall
Paul Worrall new Rainhill Rotary Club President for 2017/18details
Irish Evening at Greenalls St.Helens
Irish evening held at the Greenhall Club Alder Hey Rd Eccleston St Helens in conjunction with Burns and Reid Estate agents.details
Rainhill Beer Festival 2018 - New Brewers and Beers
We’re on the lookout for new Breweries and new Beers for our 2018 Beer Festivaldetails
Ten Pin Bowling - Helsby and Frodsham Rotary and Rainhill Rotary.
Ten pin bowling social night at Widnes between Helsby and Frodsham Rotary and Rainhill Rotary.details
Rainhill Rotary Club is part of the Worldwide Rotary movement. The Club is based in our local communities of Rainhill, St Helens, Prescot & Widnes with members meeting on a regular basis to enjoy fellowship and to plan projects that will benefit others locally, in the UK & abroad.
Our new President Paul Worrall commenced his leadership of Rainhill Rotary for the 2017/18 Rotary year.Click here for more pictures....
Click here for further details and pictures of the celebration of the 30th anniversary of the awarding of the Charter under which the Club was established.
Importantly we are very active with in the local community organising and supporting:
- The Christmas Santa Float visiting the local and surrounding areas during December, culminating our efforts on Christmas Eve in Rainhill Village centre. This raises further funds for distribution.
- The annual Rainhill Beer Festival in November is now one the largest charity Beer Festivals in the North West, attracting many visitors from out of the area and raising significant funds for local, national and international causes.
- The Dragons Den Initiative for 2016, saw 12 organisations delivering excellent presentations on their respective causes. Each of these worthy causes received the maximum Â£500 donation from Rainhill Rotary Club. Over 50 donations totalling more than Â£16k were awarded in this year's event and our thanks go to all those who applied for funding. Further details can be viewed by clicking here.
- The Rainhill Gala, held at the end of May, where we assist the Gala committee and host a Beer tent on the day.
- The Kids Out, where we arrange for a group of special needs children to visit Croxteth Park for a fun day out.
- Willowbrook Hospice where we support and assist the Reception area on a weekly basis.
- Rotary Districts 1280 Dis-abled Sports Day held each year in September at Sutton Leisure Centre where over 200 participants from the North West enjoy competitive sports.
Meetings and events happening soon
Be part of a global network of volunteers, trying to make the world a better place. Please also see the 'links & news' page for information from the local district and live feeds from Rotary International and Rotary International in GB&I.
Family Rotary club use skills to kick-start local charities
Rotary members unite to tackle world hunger
Meetings & Venue
Where and when: