Rotary Club of Rainhill - welcome! Please scroll/swipe down through this page to find out more about us, in addition to the pages linked in the menu, top-left.
Rainhill Rotary Club is part of the Worldwide Rotary movement. The Club is based in Rainhill and draws members from Rainhill, St Helens, Prescot & Widnes. Members meet on a regular basis to enjoy fellowship and to plan projects that will benefit others locally, in the UK & abroad.
Click here to view the Rainhill Rotary Club - Privacy Notice
Our new President Graham Roberts for 2019/20 is pictured below on the right at the hand-over from outgoing President Tony Lewis, congratulations to Graham...Graham's theme for his year "Youth".
Click here for further details and pictures of the celebration of the 30th anniversary of the awarding of the Charter under which the Club was established.
Importantly we are very active with in the local community organising and supporting:
- The Christmas Santa Float visiting the local and surrounding areas during December, culminating our efforts on Christmas Eve in Rainhill Village centre. This raises further funds for distribution.
- The annual Rainhill Beer Festival in November is now one the largest charity Beer Festivals in the North West, attracting many visitors from out of the area and raising significant funds for local, national and international causes.
- The annual Dragons Den Initiative, invites organisations to apply for donations from Rainhill Rotary. The chosen organisations can receive a donation up to a maximum of £500..
- The Rainhill Gala, held at the end of May, where we assist the Gala committee and host a Beer tent on the day.
- The Kids Out, where we arrange for a group of special needs children to visit Croxteth Park for a fun day out.
- Rotary Districts 1285 Dis-abled Sports Day held each year in September at Sutton Leisure Centre where over 200 participants from the North West enjoy competitive sports.
Meetings and events happening soon
Thursday 24th October 19.30
Visit to Prescot Cables Stadium.
Visit to Prescot Cables Stadium at Hope Street, Prescotdetails
Thursday 31st October 19.30
Beer Festival Briefing
Beer Festival Briefing at Rainhill Recreation Club
Be part of a global network of volunteers, trying to make the world a better place. Please also see the 'links & news' page for information from the local district and live feeds from Rotary International and Rotary International in GB&I.
Flexibility creating new opportunities for new members
RotaKids supporting their local community
Meetings & Venue
Where and when: