Inter-Club Liaison Committee
Havering Rotary Inter-Club Group aims to foster closer links between the three Rotary Clubs in the London Borough of Havering - Hornchurch & Upminster, Havering East and Romford Clubs. The Group's members comprise of two representatives from each of the three Rotary Clubs, meeting regularly on an informal basis.
The Group has two goals: helping and supporting our local community through joint club action; and making the work of Rotary - both locally and internationally - more widely known within our Borough.
The work of the Group includes:
- Taking part in the annual Havering Town Show with a stand and displays
- Having a monthly Stand at the Queen's Hospitaltoprovideinformationon theDataLinkproject.
- Cooperating with local primary and secondary schools in provision of work-based interviews for schools students, running music and quiz competitions between schools, and helping fund raising for schools
- Providing support and finance for our local Hospice - St Francis
- Supporting Rotary events in the locality and in the District
- Acting as a voice of Rotary in the locality