Technology & PR
Technology and PR
Committee members are
Trevor Jenkins (Chair) Jeff Barnes Richard Holt Ben Marsh (PR) Aled Owen
2013/14 will need to see a greater uptake of social media tools within the club in an effort to support growth of membership and local community awareness of what the Rotary Club of Worsley is doing both within the local community as well as further afield.
The committee intends to continue to support the club in the key ways that support was provided in the previous year, in summary these are:
1. Providing assessment of new equipment to the club and subsequent purchase recommendations.
2. Providing assessment of, and recommendations relating to, new technologies that may benefit the club, activities within the club, or individual members of the club.
3. Facilitating use of social media and social networks to enhance the visibility of the community activities of the club.
4. Promoting the activities and community engagement of the club through traditional and digital media channels.
5. Periodically Reviewing Club Web Site and benchmarking against other Rotary Club Websites.
6. Providing the club membership with suggestions and recommendations to improve the club