The Felixstowe Kite, Craft, Kids & Car Festival
Sun 21st May 2017 at 11.00 - 17.30
A day of family fun with classic cars, kite flying and craft fair at the Felixstowe International College 99 Garrison Lane, Felixstowe IP11 7RE
Event Website - http://landguardrotaryevents.co.uk/
A day of family fun with classic cars, kite flying and craft fair on 21st May 2017 in Felixstowe.
Classic Car Show
We aim to have around 50 classic and vintage cars with one or two novelty vehicles. The real enthusiasts will have their vehicles judged by qualified judges for best Car in class.
Toward the end of the Festival we will ask drivers to drive around the kite enclosure to show their wonderful vehicles to the public.
The location of the Craft Fair provides the opportunity to showcase well over sixty stalls. There will dedicated parking area for stall holders with access to the main sports field.
Also, there will be a limited number of external Gazebo pitches 3x3m available.
Kite & Drone Flying Demonstrations
Through out the day Kite flying demonstrations will be performed by a number of nationally recognised Kite clubs.
The area enclosed for Kite demonstrations is 80m x 80m
Those clubs attending are:
• East Anglian Kite Flyers, The Dark Star, Indian Fighter Kite & Essex Kite club
• Felixstowe Drone Club
Facilities and Features
- Programme of events on arrival
- All day 11.00am—5.00pm
- Pay on arrival Adult £5 Child £2
- Dogs with responsible owners welcome
- Kite Demonstrations throughout the day
- Craft Fair with 60+ stalls
- 50 Classic and vintage cars on display
- Dog Agility demonstrations
- Food and drink vendors- ice cream, fish and chips, burgers
- Hot dogs, sandwiches, tea, coffee and cakes etc
- Picnic area
- Parking- 150 free parking spaces in two locations - parking assistance will be provided.
- Security- First Aid post, Lost Children and Information Kiosk
- Music- Jazz band
- Dance, Martial Arts, Cub, Scouts, Guides
- Full range of children rides, amusements and novelties