Networking & Projects Meeting
Thu 15th March 2018 at 17.30 - 19.00
This friendly informal group which includes our Corporate and working members meet for networking and to plan upcoming projects.
Arrival from 5.30pm for networking with the formal part of the meeting starting by 6pm
· Tackling Hunger Project - update & getting involved! (£25,000, 400 volunteers, packing 100,000 meals for Rise Against Hunger school feeding programme overseas and collecting donations for Trussell Trust UK Foodbanks)
· Breakfast meeting: 1st meeting on 5thApril, any contacts to invite?
· New Rotary – brief update from Jonathan who was the keynote speaker at the Manchester ‘Think Differently!’ conference
· Minecraft 2 (reply from gaming company?)
- Projects and causes for 2018/19 – proposals?
- Updates from Corporate and other members – any news to share?