Rotary International District 1030
Home | For Members | Marketing,PR and Communications (MPRC)
Marketing,PR and Communications (MPRC)
Marketing, PR & Communications
Welcome to the District 1030 Marketing, PR & Communications (MPRC) Committee home page.
The principal roles of the Committee are to:
- Provide guidance, support and assistance to clubs to help them to communicate effectively with their members and with their local communities and media.
- Raise awareness and improve perceptions of Rotary amongst members of the public and the business/professional communities throughout the North East.
- As a result of the above, to enable clubs to:
- grow membership numbers through improved recruitment and retention, and
- increase the value of charitable donations to the Rotary Foundation of the UK (RFUK) and to other local and international causes and projects.
The Committee works closely with the RIBI Marketing & Communications Department at Alcester in order to co-ordinate the implementation of the district's marketing strategy across the North East and to provide resources, guidance and support to clubs.