Rotary International District 1180
- District Conference 2013
- Rotary Training Talk
- Requests for Help or Information
- New members' area
- Ideas for Recruitment
- Club Extension
- Rotary Foundation
- New Polio Officer for D 1180
- tri for Life team
- Global Vaccine Summit 24 April 2013
- Help Rotary win the Fight againstPolio
- Add a Bloom to your Fundraising
- World Polio Day
- Rotary challenges world’s governments to target polio
- See Rotary's BBC Broadcasts again..!
- MP's support Rotary's efforts to eradicate Polio
- This Close...!
- End Polio Now March 2011
- Mitch Biba's Band raise funds to End Polio Now
- End Polio Now RI Foundation Newsletter May 2010
- Polio Plus Concert with Mitch Biba's Big Band
- Help Eradicate Polio
- Matt Mitchell recently awarded a PhD
- Rotary Ambassadorial Scholar of 2007 Etsuko Matsunaga
- Sarah Wyatt arrives early September 2012 to commence at LSTM
- Ambassadorial Scholar Alyson Lofthouse to study at LSTM
- Ambassadorial Scholar Hiroki to study at Bangor University
- The Purpose of Ambassadorial Scholarships
Rotary Foundation Programmes
- TRF Application and Contribution Forms
- Planning a project
- Districts and The Rotary Foundation
- Foundation Grants
- Rotary Foundation - Who we work with!
- The New Rotary Grants Explained
- World Water Day 22 March 2013
- The Permanent Fund
- Watch a Video to see how TRF helps in the world
- Rotarian Action Groups (RAGS)
- Consider making a year end Contribution to the TRF
- District TRF Committee Manual 2011-12
- Where do your Rotary Foundation Contributions go..?
- Foundation is now accepting Matching and DSG applications
- Pwllheli RC "Make a Difference" with a District Simplified Grant
- Chester RC "Making a Difference" with a Matching Grant..!
- Humanitarian Grants
- A Sum to be Proud of $155.000! by C Winstanley
- The Permanent Fund
- Foundation help for Clubs - Update
- Call for Rotary Peace Fellow Applications!
- Sustaining Members
- Dr Ben Rees of Liverpool Rotary Club
- Rotarians celebrate 108 years of Rotary
- Saltillo Matching Grant Project
- Wasrag Water and Sanitation Rotarian Action Group
- Frequently asked Questions.??????
- Club Memorandum of Understanding
- Rotary partners with UNESCO-IHE
- Rotary Foundation partners with Mercy Ships
- Changes you should Know about the new Rotary Year
- EREY Rotary Foundation Newsletter MayJune 2011
- Young Rotary
- Rotary Projects respond to Japan Disaster
- Humanitarian Grants News
- Every Rotarian Every Year
- Washington Post article on Polio Eradication
- The Rotary Foundation Annual Report 2012-13
GSE Reports Home Page
- GSE Tales of the Amazon 2012
- D1180 GSE Team help Orphanage in Brazil
- "Tales from the Amazon" at Rhos on Sea RC
- "Tales of the Amazon" at Maghull and Aughton RC
- "Tales of the Amazon" at Flint and Holywell RC
- "Tales of the Amazon" at Southport Links RC
- "Tales of the Amazon" at Llan -Penn RC
- "Tales of the Amazon" at Royden Revolve RC
- GSE Outward Bound Team to Brazil Presentation
- GSE Brazil Outgoing UK Team
- GSE Brazil Team 2011
- Travel to Brazil with Rotary District 1180
- GSE Japan Team at Llan-Pen Charter 14 May 2010
- GSE Team from Japan at Mawdach Rotary Club
- Welcome to GSE Team Japan
- Meet the GSE Team from Japan arriving 2 May 2010
- GSE Team 2009/10 back from Japan!
- GSE Team Outward Bound to Japan and Blog
- Pre-Departure Presentation by GSE Team leaving for Japan
- GSE to Japan
- Philippine Team in 1180
- GSE 1180 Team in the Philippines Blog
- Four weeks with Rotary in Japan
- All Girl Team to the Philippines
- GSE Team from New Zealand
- GSE in the Philippines
- Welcome NZ Team
- GSE Team to New Zealand
- Visitors from West Virginia
- All Girl Team to West Virginia
- GSE Final Report from Sridar
- My GSE Experience, by Ritu
Rotary World Peace Scholars
- Robert Sijstermans Class X Peace Scholar
- Rotary World of Understanding Month
- Peace Chair Update 2013 Peace Fellows Selected
- Class XI Member Esther King
- Peace Scholar at District Council
- Oswestry RC Sponsor Phill Gittins Peace Scholar
- A Rotary Peace Scholar's report on Thailand
- What makes the "perfect" Rotary Peace Scholar..?
- Rotary Peace Centres Major Gift Initiative
- Rotary Peace Fellowship Recruitment
- Rotary Peace Scholars Major Gifts Initiative
- Rotary Peace Centers Public Service Announcements
- International Service
- Community & Vocational Service
- New Generations / Youth Services
Home | Communications | Marketing
Hi, welcome to the Marketing/PR part of our website. We are preparing to help clubs out in Marketing any event they are planning, as well as creating local club groups for specific events, such as the National Eisteddfod at Bala in August.
Did you know that our district have been building a collection of PR materials for some time; these are available on FREE loan for any event that you are planning. They include different types of flags and banners - from the indoor 5 flag set on a wooden base, often used as a backdrop at Charter events etc., to a collection of cloth flags for flying or draping. We also have some tarpaulin banners. Even a laptop and LCD projecor could be on offer!
We can also lend PEOPLE! Your district team would love to help out at your event - to help you publicise waht you do, and how much we all gain from being Rotarians. Contact Jon Swain or Geoff Uttley at the planning stage of your project.
For exhibition use we have a set of blue folding display boards, 4 panels wide and 2 panels high which accept your display materials using VELCRO fixings. They have been repaired, and are now available again for YOUR club to use.
We also have a range of literature available, although it is currently to be relaunched by RIBI; some of it is free of charge from RIBI or RI, some produced by our district, and some normally charged for, but we have limited stocks available; just ask!
For a complete list of all the equipment available contact your club secretary, who will have picked up a leaflet at District Council, or contact us and we'll email you one.
Storage of most of our equipment is in the hands of Andrew Storrar near Chester; his contact details are in the front pages of the District Handbook, as Equipment Oficer. If you have any pieces of equipment that you have finished with, and which might be of use to other clubs, please consider adding them to this resource.
Don't forget, spreading the word about Rotary and what it does is our best way of getting new members!
Geoff Uttley firstname.lastname@example.org
Jon Swain: email@example.com