COVID-19 and our ClubOur face-to-face meetings are currently suspended pending further notice. We are working to update this site, and to provide additional information for current and prospective members.
For our latest club newsletter, SPOKES, click here
For all the latest Rotary news from our Club, see our Facebook page
Our club embodies 'Service Above Self' in many ways
We are a lunch time club and normally meet every Tuesday, with occasional evening meetings as well. We have an interesting and varied programme including social activities and outings. Our club celebrated its centenary in 2020, but sadly is not holding face-to-face meetings right now. Below is a summary of some of our projects which we hope to continue in the coming months
- YOUTH SPEAKS is an annual schools public speaking competition
- Our children's POETRY COMPETITION attracts more than 100 fantastic entries every year
- In partnership with Chichester Model Engineers we entertain children from local special schools
- We care for ELDERLY folk by providing Christmas food parcels
- KNOW YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE DAY - providing over 200 blood pressure checks locally to help save lives
- SHELTER BOXES - we support international disaster appeals
- We've provided an ambulance and MEDICAL EQUIPMENT for clinics overseas, books and desks for schools in Africa and funds for eye and limb camps in India
- ROTARY TREE OF GOODWILL - our Christmas tree at the Chichester Market Cross attracts donations from the generous people of Chichester
- Through Rotary Foundation we have played our part in the campaign to ERADICATE POLIO
Come and join us!
Meet new friends, network, have fun and still give something back
Help to organise local community projects
Work on International projects
Listen to high quality speakers
Rotary Club of Chichester Centenary 200 Club
Become a member of the 200 club today,
Celebrate with us on
reaching 100 years of Service within the Community
Win cash prizes
The aim of this 200 club is to raise regular funds for use by Club, Charity & Community
through a private society lottery.
Tickets can be purchased by Club members, family, friends and supporters of Rotary; the 200 Club will be advertised on the Club website, village news, & to other Rotary Clubs.
The number of tickets needed to be sold to be able to receive the target prize amount on winning each month is 200 Individual tickets.Until the maximum of 200 is reached 50% of funds raised will be paid out pro rata in accordance with the maximum prizes detailed below.Maximum numbers would permit:
1st prize £250. 2nd prize £150. 3rd Prize £100
The prize draw will take place in the last week of each month and the winning ticket number will be read out at a Club meeting and published in our monthly magazine Spokes and relayed to the winner by our Rotary Club organiser.
200 weekly numbered tickets are available at £1.50 each, £6 per month. Each individual ticket will be numbered from 1-200. This number will remain allocated up to the time it is no longer sold, and can then be allocated to another member.
Tickets can be purchased by standing order, a form will be sent to each purchaser by the Club’s Treasurer with the bank details.
It is intended to make the first draw on the last Tuesday in October 2020.
Ticket enquiries to:
John W Parham. email@example.com
Mob: 07836 289232
Meetings and events happening soon
Tue, Jan 26th 2021 2:00 pm
Club Meeting - Speaker (via Zoom)
Valerie Box - "The Work of Parkinsons UK"
Mon, Feb 1st 2021 2:00 pm
Tue, Feb 2nd 2021 2:00 pm
Club Meeting - Fellowship
Tue, Feb 9th 2021 2:00 pm
Club Meeting - Business
Tue, Feb 16th 2021 2:00 pm
Club Meeting - Speaker (via Zoom)
Dr Helen Fry - "Bugging the Nazis in WWII"
Be part of a global network of volunteers, trying to make the world a better place. Please also see the 'links & news' page for information from the local district and live feeds from Rotary International and Rotary International in GB&I.
Rotary serving communities through supporting foodbanks
Diversity is part of Rotary’s core values
Meetings & Venue
Where and when:
(Meetings are currenly held via Zoom We hope to be back at the Park Hotel soon!)
Chichester Park Hotel