Rotary Stroud - welcome! Please scroll/swipe down through this page to find out more about us, in addition to the pages linked in the menu, top-left.
We offer two types of Membership - Individual and Corporate where up to 3 people from the business become members.details
Stroud Valleys Fireworks
Rotary Stroud Valleys Fireworks serving the community by arranging this Firework Display and entertainment for families. Raises funds for Charities supported by the Rotary clubs Stroud, Nailsworth and Stonehouse who are the organisersdetails
Friends of Stroud Rotary
If you believe in the aims of Rotary and would like to become involved in some of our activities and meetings, you could become a 'Friend of Rotary'details
Let's Hear Stroud
The Let’s Hear Stroud campaign aims to enhance hearing in public places by empowering local people to improve hearing experiences for themselves and other hearing aid users when visiting high street retailers, banks, council offices, cinemas, churches etcdetails
Spectacles for Sri Lanka Project
This is an innovative project to provide spectacles for the people of Sri Lanka, particularly for the poor and the elderly. As at Sept 2018 47,000 have been sent.details
Join us today.
Like you, our members, both men and women, live in Stroud and the villages around Stroud and beyond.
If you enjoy helping others and being active, joining Stroud Rotary Club will offer you something really worthwhile by supporting local and international community projects. Not only will you gain a sense of achievement, you will also enjoy a wide range of social activities and make new friends.
Rotary is an international organisation with 1.2 million members worldwide organised into 34,000 clubs.
- Its aim is to support communites, locally and internationally, and to advance the cause of peace and friendship around the world.
- It brings people together to offer time, talent and resources.
- It is open to everyone regardless of race, creed, gender, religion or politics.
- On the first Monday of the month at 'The Ship Inn Brimscombe 7pm for 7.30pm
- On the second Monday of the month an informal lunch at 'The Old Crown' starting at 12:30 p.m.
- On the third Monday of the month at The Imperial Hotel Stroud starting at 7:00 p.m for 7.30pm.
- On the fifth Monday of the month we usually organise a social event
If you want more information about Rotary or would like to attend one of our meetings, please contact us.
Meetings and events happening soon
Monday 1st July 19.00
Friday 12th July 18.00 - 18.00 Saturday 13th July
Play by the Lake
Scarlet Pimpernel performed by Jenny Wrenn productions
Gates open 6pm - bring a picnic
Be part of a global network of volunteers, trying to make the world a better place. Please also see the 'links & news' page for information from the local district and live feeds from Rotary International and Rotary International in GB&I.