Rotary Stroud - welcome! Please scroll/swipe down through this page to find out more about us, in addition to the pages linked in the menu, top-left.
Join us today.
Like you, our members, both men and women, live in Stroud and the villages around Stroud and beyond.
If you enjoy helping others and being active, joining Stroud Rotary Club will offer you something really worthwhile by supporting local and international community projects. Not only will you gain a sense of achievement, you will also enjoy a wide range of social activities and make new friends.
Rotary is an international organisation with 1.2 million members worldwide organised into 34,000 clubs.
- Its aim is to support communites, locally and internationally, and to advance the cause of peace and friendship around the world.
- It brings people together to offer time, talent and resources.
- It is open to everyone regardless of race, creed, gender, religion or politics.
- On the 1st and 4th Monday of the month at 'The Ship Inn Brimscombe 7pm for 7.30pm
- On the second Monday of the month an informal lunch at 'The Old Crown' starting at 12:30 p.m.
- On the third Monday of the month we have an occasional social / visit somewhere.
WE ARE CURRENTLY MEETING ON ZOOM AS A RESULT OF COVId -19
If you want more information about Rotary or would like to attend one of our meetings, please contact us.
Meetings and events happening soon
Mon, Dec 7th 2020 7:30 pm
Madhu Gohil from Stroud welcomes you to her world of authentic Indian Cuisine as she has an innate passion for cooking which she realised from a very young age. Here is her story.
Mon, Dec 21st 2020 7:30 pm
Christmas Meeting via Zoom
What will be determined later!!
Be part of a global network of volunteers, trying to make the world a better place. Please also see the 'links & news' page for information from the local district and live feeds from Rotary International and Rotary International in GB&I.