What is Rotary?
Rotary is one of the world's largest charitable organisations with Clubs based in local communities where Members meet on a regular basis to enjoy friendship, networking and to plan projects that will benefit the lives of others. Both in our own community and Internationally
Club Members utilise their skills, expertise and dedecation to help improve the lives of people in communities at home and abroad.
Rotary Members also unite at home and accross the globe in fellowship and to put our expertise and knowledge to work tackling our most pressing of challenges.
Why join Rotary?
By joining Rotary, you will:
1. Be part of one of the world's largest charitable organisations.
2. Experience the friendship and fellowship that Rotary offers locally, nationally and internationally.
3. Have the opportunity to help others
4. Be amongst like-minded people enjoying themselves and making a difference
5. Make new friends and enjoy the social side and social events that are also a large part of Rotary
If you would like to learn more about Rotary and our Club, or are interested in joining, please contact the secretary by clicking on the 'Membershop Enquiry' at the bottom of the page and we'll be happy to answer yor questions
Thu, Jul 1st 2021 6:30 pm
Log in for more.
Steve Whyley, Chairman Remap Brighton & District
Sun, Jul 18th 2021 10:00 am - 4:00 pm Mon, Jul 19th 2021
Log in for more.
Raising funds for Medical Detection Dogs
We meet on Thursdays at 6:30pm for 7:00pm((5th with partners, contact sec)) Horam Park Golf Club
Be part of a global network of volunteers, trying to make the world a better place. Please also see the 'links & news' page for information from the local district and live feeds from Rotary International and Rotary International in GB&I.