Welcome to the Rotary Club of Margate.
The Rotary Club of Margate has 29 members and was founded in 1921 and is the oldest club in District 1120, covering 76 clubs across Kent, East Sussex and some parts of London and Gilbratar.
We meet weekly for fellowship, often with speakers talking about topics of local and global importance. Membership reflects a wide cross-section of the local community. Many lifelong friendships are formed and we use our skills and vocations to help our communities both at home and abroad.
Margate Rotary Club supports Carers uk www.carersuk.org
Interested in joining Rotary?
Rotary brings together people from all walks of life. Getting involved with Rotary provides benefits to not only communities, but our members as well.
Here are some of the many benefits:
· Social networking- Rotary is a great way to expand your social circles, meet new people and make lasting friendships.
· Develop your skills- You can share your personal and vocational skills, take up leadership roles, as well as learning from fellow members.
· Enhance your understanding- Events such as the international Convention offer opportunities to be inspired by guest speakers and develop your global understanding
· Working with leading organisations- Rotary’s reputation has allowed us to establish relationships with leading national and international charities, putting us the forefront of change.
· Be part of a global community- With 1.2 million members in 35,000 clubs in over 200 countries, Rotary is a global network of neighbours, friends, and problem solvers making a difference in our communities
Margate Rotary Club would be delighted to welcome you as a member, if you would like to know more, please contact us at email@example.com