THE CLUB ADMIN COMMITTEE 2019 - 2020
The committee has the following responsibilities
- Conducting activities associated with the effective operation of the Club
- Assist the Attendance Officer to monitor club attendance
- Organising weekly and special programmes
- Promoting fellowship among club members
The Committee will take the lead in the following activities for 2019 - 2020
- Week to week running of club meetings and events including the 'fifth' Tuesday social gathering
- District Assembly at Loughborough on May 16th, 2020
- 50th Club Charter on Friday 5th July, 2019.
- District Conference at Southport in September 2019
- Promoting and monitoring our use of Rotary Club Central as a means of reporting on our activities
- The committee will also give support to all other club committees in their activities.