THE CLUB ADMIN COMMITTEE 2020 - 2021
The committee has the following responsibilities
- Conducting activities associated with the effective operation of the Club
- Assist the Attendance Officer to monitor club attendance
- Organising weekly and special programmes
- Promoting fellowship among club members
The Committee will take the lead in the following activities for 2020 - 2021
- Week to week running of club meetings and events including the 'fifth' Tuesday social gathering
- District Assembly at Loughborough on May 15th, 2021
- 51st Club Charter on February 26th 2021.
- District Conference at Newport, Celtic Manor in March 2021
- Promoting and monitoring our use of Rotary Club Central as a means of reporting on our activities
- The committee will also give support to all other club committees in their activities.