'What We Do' - Rotary Charities

Our support for Rotary International charities


We dedicate a proportion of the money we receive each year as donations from the public to Rotary charities. The proportion varies according to perceived priorities but it averages around 30% of the total received with the other 70% supporting non-Rotary charities, projects and good causes locally, nationally and internationally.

To see a list of the charity donations in 2016/17 click the link below

Charity Donations 2016/17.pdf

All of the money received from the public goes wholly to our selected charities. There are no administrative costs.

For information on the charities supported see the list on the 'Related Pages' and CLICK on the headings for a description of the charity and the sum donated.

'What We Do' - Rotary Charities sub-pages:

End Polio Now

more End Polio Now End Polio Now seeks to put an end to polio world-wide and is near to success in this objective.

'India Beats the Odds, Beats Polio'

more Club member Allan has forwarded this update about 'End Polio Now'

The Rotary Foundation

more Rotary's Own Charity - The Rotary Foundation

Shelterbox

more Shelterbox