Impact starts with our members — people like you who see a world where people unite and take action to create lasting change — across the globe, in our communities, and in ourselves.
At club meetings in communities across the globe, Rotary people of action come together to strengthen their connections to friends and neighbours and their commitment to improving lives.
Who can join?
We’re looking for people who want to use their skills and time to give back to their communities.
What are the benefits?
Becoming a Rotary member connects you with a diverse group of professionals who share your drive to give back. Through regular meetings and events, you’ll:
· Discuss your community’s needs and develop creative ways to meet them
· Connect with other leaders who are changing the world
· Expand your leadership and professional skills
· Catch up with good friends and meet new ones
What’s expected of me?
As a club member, you will be asked to:
· Pay club dues
· Attend meetings and events
· Use your professional skills and talents to make a difference
Want to know more?
Contact us through the Contact page and we will arrange to meet with you or for you to attend one of our meetings.
back Want to make a difference in your community? Want to meet new people and develop your skills?
'What We Do' Main Pages: