Club Service 2015 - 2016
CLUB ASSEMBLY REPORT 2015/16 - 9th JUNE 2015
Contact details of Chairman:
Name Geoffrey Blackman
E mail: email@example.com
To assist newer members, Club Service remit is to monitor the organisation to ensure the smooth running of the club affairs and administration.
Club service includes and supports those members heading specific and important tasks as follows:
- Public Relations advertising and literacy (Peter Race)
- Weekly newswire (Pete Race)
- Website and IT (John Middleton)
- Attendance including half-yearly returns (Keith Pettit)
- Health & Safety and Risk Management (Chris Tunnard)
- Speaker coordinator (Derek Jeary)
- Rotary International database (Mike Williams)
- Almoner(John Whelan) John will maintain contact with widows and partners of Rotary members, ensuring they are invited to events and generally supported when needed.
- Spa Hotel liaison: Geoff Blackman.
- Archives: Historical- Rodney Wilson, current- Peter Race.
Duties of the Club service Committee:
- Publish a rota of meeters and greeters.
- Support mentoring of new members
- Support speaker with setting up IT
- Maintaining the sound system