Fundraising is not the be all and end all of what we do so we raise funds in a variety of ways. Some are passive and some require the full participation, support and attention of members:
- Weekly raffle for a bottle of wine at Club lunches.
- International Disaster relief - Public Appeal usually in the Arndale/Beacon Centre.
- Christmas Appeal by Santa's Sleigh in the Arndale/Beacon Centre
- Car Raffle in Arndale/Beacon Centre
- Organising Social events. An element of the event cost may include a modest profit.
- Raffle at events with donated prizes.
- Organising Community fun events - Lakefest 2019 under development and in prospect.
- Event sponsorship by Corporate members or Business Partners
- Commision from Utility, Insurance, phone and TV ' Switch and Save' via 'Uswitch'
- Commision from shopping through purchases via Amazon. Visit smile.amazon.co.uk and select The Eastbourne Rotary Benevolent Fund as your chosen charity.
If you wish to make a donation to the Benevolent Fund of the Rotary Club of Eastbourne you can do so here through our link to Virginmoneygiving