We use your gifts for projects that change lives
Whilst we aim to undertake practical, hands on, activities in our communities, we always need funds to support local and international good causes.
During the past 35 years we have spent thousands of pounds on projects in our community and, and we thank you for your support.
In recent years, our fundraising has supported:
- Carlisle Dementia Action Alliance
- The Great North Air Ambulance
- SHINE Food hub in Brampton
- Bulbs and seating in Longtown
- Rotakids Clubs in local Primary Schools
- Youth Competitions
- Carlisle Refugee Action Group
- Carlisle & Eden Mind
- Carlisle Key
- The Calvert Trust
- Eden Valley Hospice and Hospice at Home
- Penrith Mountain Rescue
- Equipment for First Responders and public access defibrillators
- Local and Global Disaster Responses
- Education for all (Morocco)
- Supporting Ebola and Covid19 responses in Mali
- Rotary’s own Foundation
- Rotary’s Polio Fund (End Polio Now campaign)
Our online donations are managed by the Charities Aid Foundation – CAF Donate.