We were delighted to receive this letter from Professor Isla Mackenzie in appreciation of the £10,000 donation we made with the Guildry for blood pressure monitors.
more 56 Reform Street, the site of Ingram's Restaurant. Where we met after leaving the Queens Hotel
more The Rotary Club of Dundee held its first meetings in the Queens Hotel before moving to Reform Street later.
more Plans for our Centenary Celebrations
more Our £25,000 Bursary Scheme
more £24,000 pilot scheme part of £100,000 bounty of charitable spending for good causes
more major medical research project by the University of Dundee
more Matched funding charitable ventures with the Nine Incorporated Trades of Dundee and the Dundee Guildry
back The Rotary Club of Dundee came into being on May 19, 1921.