We are delighted to announce that, with funding from Foundation Scotland, we are now administering the Todhill Windfarm Micro-Grant Scheme.
Grants of up to £250 are avaialble to individuals, unconstituted groups and small constituted groups in Larbert, Stenhousemuir and Torwood to help fund projects that benefit the community.
The Micro-Grant Scheme provides an opportunity to have an impact on a wide number of people, for example by supporting:
- those not involved with or benefiting from an activity run by formal, larger constituted groups.
- the community could have small unconsituted groups who, none the less, provide valuable services or activities (for example lunch clubs or friendship groups) but who are inelligable to apply for funding from elsewhere.
- individuals undertaking specialist training e.g. music or athletics fostering local talent.
- individuals or small groups wishing to 'test' or try out an idea.
- participation (including travel) of a community members to represent their community at regional or national events or activities not avaialble locally.
For more information and / or an application form please email us at
Please note that grants are only avaialble to applicants in the Larbert, Stenhousemuir and Torwood areas as this is the area covered by the main Todhill Windfarm Grant Scheme.
more The Purple4Polio initiative is one launched by Rotary in Great Britain and Ireland to raise funds and awareness for Rotary International’s efforts to eradicate polio across the world and promote the work of their global campaign, End Polio Now.