SPRING HAS SPRUNG & EASTER IS AROUND THE CORNER!
The Rotary Club of Turton has organised an Easter Egg hunt this year 2022. Families can take part in whilst still maintaining social distance and getting their daily exercise.
COME & JOIN US in Bromley Cross, Harwood, Bradshaw and Egerton on our Easter Egg Hunt!
Monies raised will go to the Rotary Club of Turton's Charitable Trust Fund which will be shared out to local charities.
This year's charity recipient is Meningitis Research Foundation which is working to eradicate Meningitis by 2030!
☝️ To join the hunt:
1. Secure a ticket for £3 per entry via the following:
B. Facebook Pay - Link will be available on our Facebook page on/before Palm Sunday
C. GoFundMe - However, the minimum donation via this platform is £5.00. Best if you feel generous, energetic or getting at least 2 Easter Egg Hunt entry forms for the family.
Easter Hamper prizes awaiting the winners, generously donated by our supporters, patrons and our local business community.
2. Head over to our Facebook page and download the entry form for either Bromley Cross, Harwood, or Bradshaw and Egerton. (Feeling energetic? Why not enter all!) - Entry forms are available soon to download on our Facebook Page... Don't forget to follow us on our social media for updates.
Our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/Turtonrotaryclub
Our Instagram Page https://www.instagram.com/turtonrotaryclub/
Our Twitter Handle https://twitter.com/turtonrotary
3. Between Good Friday and Easter Monday, visit participating shops, restaurants and businesses with your child(ren) and make a note in each egg of what is in the Rotary Eggs in each shop window. You have between Good Friday and Easter Monday to find them all.
4. Once you have completed your hunt and filled your sheet, snap a pic on your phone and upload it to our Facebook page - you will see a post for each day.
5. Winners will be notified via Facebook on Friday 22nd April - so be sure to like and follow our page to be notified.
☝️ To give a monetary donation:
1. Via Bank Transfer
2. Follow us and share our campaign on social media
☝️ To Sponsor a prize:
1. Please contact the Fundraising Committee at TurtonRotaryClub@gmail.com
Good luck, Happy Hoppy Hunting and Happy Hoppy Easter!
more One of our biggest fundraisers of the year. Santa visits the neighbouring areas in his sleigh, bringing joy to children on the streets outside their homes on the run up to the big day whilst his able assistant Snowmen collect donations on foot.
more The annual competition sees numbered plastic ducks, which all correspond to tickets sold, released into Bradshaw Brook. Money raised goes directly to charities and organisations.
more Bumper year
back We have two major Fundraisers each year at Turton Rotary Club, The Duck Race in Summer and Santa Sleigh in Winter. Now, we've added another one due to public demand - The Easter Egg Hunt!