DG George invites you to come to our Conference in Cheltenham for
- Networking opportunities
- A Forum to exchange ideas and initiatives
- A time to celebrate achievements
- Enjoying a Club weekend away
- Meeting fellow Rotarians from other clubs
- Fun and fellowship!
Conference will be held in the Leonardo Hotel.
All sessions will be in the Conference room which has a seating capacity of up to 350 and a focal point stage with full audio visual support.
Accomodation & Events
- 100 rooms at the Headqusrters Hotel available from £109 per room per night (double occupancy B&B), £99 per room per night (single occupancy B&B). These must be booked directly with the hotel using the booking code ROTACC131022 (code also available on the registration introduction page);
- Other accomodation, including Travellodge, The George Hotel and The Cheltenham Chase Hotel is available locally nearby, to be booked directly by attendees depending on individuals' budget and special requirements;
- Free parking at Headquarters Hotel for those staying there.
- Conference registration (per person, including all Conference sessions):£35 (early bird rate until 31.07.2023); £40 (regular rate, until 30.09.2023); £50 (late booking rate, from 01.10.2023),
- Friday night 2-course dinner and Saturday night Gala Dinner (both ticketed).
CLICK HERE to book your places now
Copy and paste the link below into the address box in your internet browser
See you all there!