Rotary Club of Doncaster St. George's - welcome! Please scroll/swipe down through this page to find out more about us, in addition to the pages linked in the menu, top-left.
Community grants 2019
Our Community Grants presentation evening was held on 12th June this year, when we were able to present cheques to 33 different local good causes and charities.details
Doncaster Classic Car and Bike Show 2019
The winning programme number from Sunday's show is 2302. If you have this programme then please get in touch with us.details
The Rotary Club of Doncaster St. George's
Welcome and information
Making a difference - raising money in Doncaster
We hold several entertaining fund raising events in Doncaster. You help us to make a difference by supporting these, including:
- The annual Dragon boat challenge which is held in July each year and is organised in partnership with Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council
- The Doncaster Classic Car and Bike Show is on the first Sunday of July each year and is organised by The Rotary Club of Doncaster St George's (Events) Ltd with the Traditional Car Club of Doncaster.
- Santa's sleigh in Doncaster sees us bringing santa to the children of Balby, Wheatley, Belle View, Intake and Wheatley Hills during December
Making a difference - giving in Doncaster
- Our Community Grants scheme helps you make a difference in Doncaster. We have helped a whole range of charities and good causes across the whole of Doncaster with the monies from all our fundraising activities.
Making a difference - Internationally
- The work of Rotary, including the PolioPlus programme to eliminate polio
- Our links with the Rotary Club of Hemer, Germany
- Our project to provide Freeplay Foundation radios
Making a difference through fellowship - the Social side of Rotary
- Charter Night
- Ale train
- Dinner parties
- "Walkers Walks"
- Rugby trips
Meetings and events happening soon
Thursday 19th September 18.30
Speaker (Service Dogs)
Venue Hilton Garden Inn. Partners and Guests welcome. Members please inform Ken Sykes re: guests/meals required.
Steward: Roger Eyre
Thursday 26th September 18.30
Venue: Hilton Garden Inn.
Steward: Mike Gornall.
Thursday 3rd October 18.30
Food and Fellowship Meeting at the Hilton GI
Steward: Janet Griffiths.
Thursday 10th October 18.30
Food and Fellowship evening at the Hilton GI
Steward: Peter Hepworth
Be part of a global network of volunteers, trying to make the world a better place. Please also see the 'links & news' page for information from the local district and live feeds from Rotary International and Rotary International in GB&I.