Annual Club Bulletin Competition
Club Bulletin Competition
The winners 2015-2016 are Kendal Rotary.
Click here to view their newsletters
Previous winners of the District Club Bulletin Competition are Fleetwood (2014-2015), Kendal (2013-2014), Ulverston (2012-2013) and Furness (2011-2012).
Bulletins come in all shapes and sizes from single A4 sheets without colour to multi-page, full colour jobs, some published weekly, fortnightly or monthly and others on a quarterly basis.
All are eligible to enter, and have an equal chance of winning the District 1190 Club Bulletin Competition, with the trophy being presented at the District Conference in Blackpool.
The most important element on which the winner is selected is content and a little bit of humour will not be out of place.
Judges will be looking for some or all of these elements:
- Stimulating member interest in Rotary
- Communicating club information, particularly to members who are absent
- Good use of photos and images
- Information from committees
- Providing all members with information about RI and RIBI
- Encouraging increased participation by members
- Serving as a chronicle and archive of the life of the club
If your club produces a bulletin please enter.
Send 2 copies (only 1 copy is necessary if you are sending an electronic version) each of 3 bulletins produced since February 1, 2015. Closing date 31 January 2016.
Send to: Chairman of the District Marketing, PR and Communications Committee
If you are keen to save the planet, then please email your copy to the Chairman.