Rotary Club of Doncaster St. George's - welcome! Please scroll/swipe down through this page to find out more about us, in addition to the pages linked in the menu, top-left.
Doncaster Classic Car and Bike Show 2019
The winning programme number from Sunday's show is 2302. If you have this programme then please get in touch with us.details
Dragon Boat Racing 2019
All documents are now available for this years annual Dragon Boat Racing which will take place on the 13th July at the usual venue of Lakeside Doncaster.details
The Rotary Club of Doncaster St. George's
Welcome and information
Making a difference - raising money in Doncaster
We hold several entertaining fund raising events in Doncaster. You help us to make a difference by supporting these, including:
- The annual Dragon boat challenge which is held in July each year and is organised in partnership with Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council
- The Doncaster Classic Car and Bike Show is on the first Sunday of July each year and is organised by The Rotary Club of Doncaster St George's (Events) Ltd with the Traditional Car Club of Doncaster.
- Santa's sleigh in Doncaster sees us bringing santa to the children of Balby, Wheatley, Belle View, Intake and Wheatley Hills during December
Making a difference - giving in Doncaster
- Our Community Grants scheme helps you make a difference in Doncaster. We have helped a whole range of charities and good causes across the whole of Doncaster with the monies from all our fundraising activities.
Making a difference - Internationally
- The work of Rotary, including the PolioPlus programme to eliminate polio
- Our links with the Rotary Club of Hemer, Germany
- Our project to provide Freeplay Foundation radios
Making a difference through fellowship - the Social side of Rotary
- Charter Night
- Ale train
- Dinner parties
- "Walkers Walks"
- Rugby trips
Meetings and events happening soon
Thursday 22nd August 18.30
Food and Fellowship evening at the Hilton GI
Venue Hilton Garden Inn. Apologies required through Ken Sykes in the usual way.
Steward: Eric Stuart
Thursday 29th August
Meeting cancelled due to Bank Holiday long weekend
Thursday 5th September 18.30
Business Meeting followed by Club Council
Venue Hilton Garden Inn.
Steward: Chris Eves.
Tuesday 10th September 06.30
Visit to District Club
Visit to Nicholas Oughtibridge's Club
Details to be confirmed along with travel arrangements etc.
No Steward Required
Thursday 12th September 18.30
No meeting at the Hilton Garden Inn due to Race Week.
Thursday 19th September 18.30
Speaker (Service Dogs)
Venue Hilton Garden Inn. Partners and Guests welcome. Members please inform Ken Sykes re: guests/meals required.
Steward: Roger Eyre
Be part of a global network of volunteers, trying to make the world a better place. Please also see the 'links & news' page for information from the local district and live feeds from Rotary International and Rotary International in GB&I.