Rotary Foundation and International
The duties of this committee are to:
• publicise and encourage support for the Rotary Foundation of Rotary International and its activities among members of the Club
• devise and carry into effect plans which will guide and assist members of the Club in discharging their responsibilities in matters relating to International Service.
• organise events and activities to raise funds for Rotary Foundation Charity (international programmes e.g. Polio Eradication).
• lead club response to international catastrophes e.g. Haiti Relief, as required.
• organise and promote the Rotary Shoebox Scheme in the local community.