The duties of this committee are to:
• enhance the Membership of the Club with a view to lowering the age profile and improving the gender balance
• work with Communications Committee to enhance the image of the Club’s activities and membership, and develop the brand
• plan and execute Membership/Rotary awareness for all the Club’s public events
• offer positive encouragement to all members to enhance the Club’s membership
• offer Rotary speakers to other Clubs, Schools, Colleges, Organisations and Businesses to enhance the membership of Rotary
• manage the integration and knowledge of new members into the club through mentoring and training
• encourage those interested in providing help to Rotary to become Friends of the Rotary Club of Bridge of Bridge of Allan & Dunblane.
• keep a register of all Friends of the Rotary Club of Bridge of Allan & Dunblane for all Service Committees to use for their events, as necessary.