Community Service Committee
The Community Service Committee supports local voluntary groups and individuals by participation and or donation or purchase of needed items.
Here are some examples of the committee's work;
- Community outings using Bexhill Community Bus.
- Fundraising: e.g. Stables Theatre was booked for a Medieval Christmas and was hugely successful.
- Club Speakers: Make contact with persons or groups that we would like to invite to speak to us at club.
- Walking festival: now fully operational for Hastings and Rother. The Rotary Club of Senlac is involved with 4 of the 40 walks offered.
- Blood Pressure events.
- Community and family Service awards: Invite nominations of individuals or families who over a long sustained period have done much for local residents.