Every year Woolsack members engage in a wide variety of Community Service projects
In the current year these service activities include :
- Working jointly with the Godalming club to provide assistance to the Leanord Cheshire Disability home at Hydon Hill. The work includes volunteering to man the shops, maintain the gardens and help on their various fundraising activities.
- Enabling a large number of young and disadvantaged students to attend the annual KIDS OUT activity at Aldershot in June ....more
- Supporting the league of Friends at Milford Hospital by doing spring and autumn garden maintenance
- Arranging an annual musical concert, with tea and cakes, in the Godalming United Church which is free for the older citizens of Godalming and surrounding villages ...more
- At Christmas time we support the Town Council's Christmas Fair, we sing carols to residents of local care homes ...more
- Supporting other local charities which are raising money by providing car parking or marshalling services for their big events