Ensure that risk assessments are carried out for events held by the Club and that these comply with the requirements of RGBI and the organisation’s insurers
• ensure that the Club is compliant with the requirements of the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) and that Club members are aware of these requirements.
• Ensure that the club follows the guidelines laid by RGBI concerning data protection.
• Act as an advisor to the Club on environmental and sustainability activities
• Liaise with District DEO and other Area Club CEOs,
• Encourage Club to develop and incorporate environmental and sustainability projects into their programme
• Promote the Rotary GB&I Environment Awards scheme
• In addition to the promotion of environmental projects, endeavour to develop awareness of major environmental issues within Clubs
• Encourage Rotarians to minimise their personal environmental footprints
• Support the RGBI Environmental Sustainability Group projects, participate in meetings and share good practice with other Club Environment Officers
• Promote the Environment as an RI Area of Focus
more Environmental Review 2021
back How the Club Committees Work