Christmas Community Draw
2020 Community Christmas Draw announced
Raise funds at no cost to your organisation.
Following the success of 2019 we are pleased to invite Community Groups and Charities to participate in the 2020 Community Christmas Draw.
The draw will be organised and administered by the members of the Rotary Club of Easthampstead and will take place at 8pm on Monday 21 December 2020. We will provide you with draw tickets (free of charge) for you to sell to your supporters and contacts and the general public. All the money you raise will be set aside by the Rotary Club and handed back to you following the draw.
£1 Tickets will be in books of 5.
1st Prize £500 2nd Prize £250 10 prizes of £100 5 prizes of £50
THIS IS HOW IT WILL WORK
- Appoint a contact for your organisation.
- Provide a name and email address with a telephone number if possible.
- Let us know how many books you hope to sell (we can provide additional books later as required). There is no minimum number.
- Raffle book collection points are:
- Involve Community Services, The Court House, Broadway, Bracknell T: 01344 304404
- Wokingham Volunteer Centre, Office 1&2, First Floor, Unit 9, Indigo House, Mulberry Business Park, Fishponds Road, Wokingham RG41 2GYT: 0118 977 0749
- All money, counterfoils and unsold tickets must be returned by 8pm on Tuesday 15 December 2020.
- Further details will be provided with your tickets.
We are grateful to our sponsors who are covering all the costs enabling all the money you raise to be returned to you at a presentation evening on January 11 2021.
If you are interested in participating the draw to raise funds for your cause, please click here to download how you can collect and return the tickets you need.
Main Sponsor - Jemca Toyota Bracknell
Other Sponsors - Creative Flooring Crowthorne