Non-members wishing to be Friends of Haslemere Rotary
Friends of Rotary Friends of the Rotary Club of Haslemere are people with an interest in the Charitable work we do, and who would be willing to help out at functions, events, and fund raising initiatives, but are unable to commit to Full or Corporate membership.
At a typical fund-raising event a Friend would be assisting with:-
* Our Christmas Santa runs in and around Haslemere, including taking the Santa and his Sleigh to local schools.
* Or supporting us at events such as the Haslemere Christmas Market / Haslemere Charter Fair or other events in and around the surrounding villages.
What are the advantages of being a Friend?
* Attend club activities, fund-raising, and social events.
* Receive a copy of the Club programme, and occasional emails promoting forthcoming events and activities.
* Friends of Rotary are covered by Rotary Insurance whilst involved in supporting a Club organised event.
Your Contact Details
Friends will be invited to sign a GDPR declaration authorising the Club to hold their contact details, strictly for Club purposes only.
If you would like to support us as a Friend please contact us by email address - email@example.com