Our aim is to help and support clubs in District 1070 by:
Rotary International and Rotary in Britain & Ireland emphases for the year
- Facilitating a sharing of information on International projects.
- Providing a forum for clubs to advertise, promote and seek help for their
current international projects.
- Giving feedback on Rotary’s international
We don’t claim to be able to answer every question – but
we will probably know a person that can! We’re here to help – please use us!
Karl Flowers, Chairman of District International Committee, 2020/21
ITEM: Shelter Box Update Video
Please contact Joel Weaver directly to receive copies of the
presentations given on 18 May.
* There were presentations on
- Plastic Ocean
- Sol Nepal - Solar Powered Water Pumping in Nepal
- Care for Wild (Rhino Orphan Rescue),
- Rotary Jaipur Limb Camps,
International (Sri Lanka),
- D-1070 Disaster Relief Planning,
- Trade Aid, Shelter
- Refugee Relief,
- Nepal School for the Blind,
- Bomani Project in Kenya
- Gondar Project in Ethiopia (Orthopaedic Surgery),
- Agrisan Toilets (Mali)
***Click on the graphics right to view the page or
to link to the website.