RIBI acknowledge that it has a responsibility to ensure that members personal data held on the RI and RIBI Databases comply with Data Protection Laws and the RI, RIBI, District and Club Data Privacy Statements.
Under development as information becomes available.
CLUBS WILL STILL NEED TO FOLLOW THE GENERAL PRICIPLES OUTLINED BELOW
All Clubs must ensure that all steps are taken to collect, process, store and use members personal data in accordance with GDPR including the Guiding Principles, and the RI, Rotary GB&I and Club & District Data Privacy Statements.
Rotary GB&I Secretariat follows the code of conduct for the principles of the GDPR which requires data to:
- Be obtained fairly and lawfully
- Minimum required to fulful the objective.
- Be held only for specific purposes
- Not to be used or disclosed incompatibly with those purposes
- Be accurate and kept up to date
- Be kept no longer than necessary
- Be made available to data subjects on request
- Be appropriately protected against – unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure and destruction and accidental loss.