District members please log in for more information.
There's something that all Rotarians have in common: We take action.
As community volunteers, we reach out to people in need. We build, support, and organise. We save lives. We work locally and globally. Around the world and around the corner.
The 1.2 million men and women of Rotary...
• Get involved in their communities
• Connect with other professionals and artisans
• Share their time and experience with young people
• Support global causes like eradicating polio
• Use their skills to help others
• Have a lot of fun
Whether you're a veteran volunteer or new to community service, we're looking for people like you. Learn how you can get involved, and discover the benefits of joining Rotary.
Photo © Rotary International