Supporting the Young People of Andover. 1) Youth Speaks 2) Young Photographer 3) Young Writer
We support and encourage the young people of Andover by organising competitions such as:
This competition aims to offer young people:
· experience in speaking on a public platform as a member of a team
· an incentive to formulate ideas on topical subjects
· discipline in dealing with a topic in a limited time
· the opportunity of learning and practising high standards of expression, presentation and appearance
· impartial feedback and assessment of performance by experienced adjudicators
Who can take part?
The competition is open all schools and college communities including those that are home educated and any other young people’s community organisations, for example, Scout Groups and Girl Guides.
Each team will comprise of three students in full time education in two age groups:
Intermediate 11 to 13 years
Senior 14 to 17 years