The area covered by this district
Thames Valley Rotary, or officially Rotary District 1090 consists of almost 1800 men and women in 57 Rotary Clubs spanning the counties of Berkshire, Buckinghamshire (part), Middlesex (part) and Oxfordshire in central southern England.
It is divided into nine colour-coded areas, each with its own Assistant District Governor: use the left menu to see the Clubs in each area. During 2018-19 we have only got 7 Assistant Governors, therefore the following adjustments have been made:-
- Geoffrey Scott- Baker (Red area) will additionally cover the Abingdon Clubs, Abingdon, Abingdon Vesper and Abingdon Riverside
- Brian Jonson (Yellow area) will additionally cover Henley on Thames, Henley Bridge and Marlow Bridge
- Robin Stevens (Purple area) will additionally cover Bourne End and Cookham and Marlow and Marlow Thames
- Malcolm Granger (Orange area) will additionally cover Cookham Bridge
- Paul Rodgers (Past AG) will cover Oxford Isis, Oxford Spires, Oxford North and Oxford
- David Richardson (White area) will additionally cover Woodstock and Kidlington
Click on the map to download and see the spread of Clubs in our District.
Use the 'Contact Us' menu item if you wish to ask a question or offer a comment.