Rotary International District 1010
Home | Help - using this website
Help sheets and tutorials on how to use the District and Club websites.
- Every club in District 1010 now has its own "Members only area" on the RIBI Template.
- Basic details comprising name and email address, if provided, have been entered for every rotarian. There is no need for you to register. If you have newly joined Rotary ask your club secretary or club web administrator to add you to the system.
- Currently 59 clubs are also using RIBI-T for their website.
<= In the left column you will see some Sub-Groups:
How To sub-section has many short documents to help show you how to use your Club Members Only Area, the District Website and your Clubs RIBI-T website if your club uses it. It covers everything from absolute beginners to webmasters and includes scripted PowerPoint presentations to help brief club members. These cover clubs using RIBI-T for their website and those who are not.
District Site Map tells you where everything is on the District Website.
How to build a Club Website is a step by step guide for club webmasters who are starting out using RIBI-T for their website.
Action, All Rotarians:
- Please log in, check and update your personal details.
- If any of your details, particularly email address, changes during the year please update it.
Action, Club Secretaries/Web Administrators:
- Please check your members list and your officers list
- If members join or leave please amend these lists as apropriate
- Please also check your club meeting details and amend as necessary.