Sports & Social
Our social programme is a key part of the club. Here is a list so some of the sports and social activities that we enjoy during the year:
* curry dinner, Christmas parties, Valentine's dinner
* theatre trips ( our latest trip was to The Lady Vanishes on 28 March)
* end of year President's event
* a golf event for club members leading to the award of the George Fullard plate
* invitations to other club’s golf days and charitable events.
Of course the fun doesn't end there: members who get involved in other activities such as fund raising, youth and community gain real joy and satisfaction in working width fellow Rotarians and the public supporting these worthwhile projects.
The following are some of the sports and other activities the club participates in: bridge, darts, quizzes , golf and ten pin bowling.