Portland Rotary Club Assembly 22 June 2021
Liz Clark, Robert Grigsby, Andrew Harvey, Stan Knight, Lorraine Beckett, Val McGowan
• Table Top Sales – Carolyn Humphreys to continue to take the bookings and advise Mark and Keith dates for website and Free Portland News (FPN). We will assess the Covid regulations in September to see when and how we can re-open.
• Community Award – Date to be confirmed.- We will make and display posters, contact FPN and take e-mails for the nominations.
• Summer Ball – Cancelled in 2021 due to Covid, We hope to put this on in 2022 in conjunction with Membership committee. Beneficiaries to be a mental health charity chosen by the Community committee and another to be chosen by the Membership committee. Membership committee to be asked if they are happy to help arrange the ball with us. Liz will contact the Masonic Hall for quotes on hall prices and a buffet style meal.
• As we reopen then we will assist with events as they come up and are required
• Assisting with children’s Christmas party
• Tesco Teddy bear tombola and collection. December dates already booked and confirmed with Tesco’s. We will ask for bears from September onwards.
'What We Do' Main Pages: