One reason for joining a Rotary club is enjoyment in working together to help communities.
Membership is open to people of all ages who live or work in the area.
We're not a dinner club for oldies! We are so much more than that.
By joining your local Rotary club, you can:
· Get involved in an active and purposeful organisation
· Find ways to give something back to the local community
· Explore opportunities for humanitarian service
· Make friends with like-minded people
· Enjoy a variety of social and sporting activities
· Have fun!
Please don’t wait for a personal formal invitation, please consider this to be your invitation to find out more.
Rotary - Make a World of Difference - YouTube
'What We Do' Main Pages:
The Imber Ultra Marathon is 33-mile race for hardened runners organised jointly between Avon Valley Runners and the Rotary Club of Westbury.more
The Youth Adventure Trust has been helping young people in Wiltshire and Swindon fulfil their potential, build resilience and lead positive lives in the future since 1992.more
Add your feedback/comments about this page