Burnham Beeches Run - 5K & 10K
THE ANNUAL BURNHAM BEECHES RUN
Our races take place in Burnham Beeches, (near Farnham Common
Bucks), SL2 3LB, one of the most spectacular natural woodlands in the
country. They offer challenging running for serious runners as well as
fun and enjoyment for those not so competitive.
- Both the 5K and 10K races are over the same course, which traverses an undulating off-road route of pathways and woodland - so be prepared for a really good test. Dogs are not permitted.
- The 5K (3 miles) race, will start at 10:30 and is one lap of the 5K course. It will also appeal to “fun” runners, walkers and youngsters (12 and over).
- The 10K (6 miles) race, for runners age 16 and over, will also start at 10:30 and is two laps of the 5K course.
- Every runner gets a medal with the Running Tree logo, prizes in each race and spot prizes for Fancy Dress
- Free entry for fund raisers
- Discount rates for members of running groups