|4||Terry Neale||Tim Hunt|
|11||Dave Bevan||Vic French|
|18||Derek Brown||Richard McKeen|
|1||Jane Mackay||Derek Bryant|
|8||David Bull||Dieter Shaw|
|15||Tony Glyn-Jones||Phil Roberts|
|1||Stan Fraser||Derek Brown|
|8||Richard McKeen||Allan Childs|
|15||Sundar Sundaresan||Chris Sales|
|Ev. 29||Anthony Merrett||Peter McLoughlin|
|5||Jean Bowling||Terry Neale|
|12||Stan Fraser||Andrew Warren|
|19||Chalmers Cursley||Barbara Cursley|
|3||Vic French||Jane Mackay|
|10||Dieter Shaw||Derek Bryant|
|17||Sundar Sundaresan||Chalmers Cursley|
|Ev. 31||David Cadwallader||Tony Glyn-Jones|
|7||Tim Hunt||Dave Bevan|
|14||Phil Roberts||Anthony Merrett|
|21||Chris Sales||Derek Brown|
|5||Peter McLoughlin||Jean Bowling|
|12||Richard McKeen||Andrew Warren|
|19||Dave Watson||Terry Neale|
If you are unable to carry out your duties on the listed date, please arrange to swap with another member, and let David Bull know so that he can update the rota and inform the President of the change.
When it’s your turn to be a Steward...
• Arrive by about 12 to have the hall ready for use by 12.15.
• Hang banners on the wall behind the President's table.
• Place lectern and bell in the President’s place, with the Rotary Wheel hanging on the wall behind his or her chair.
• Ensure that the Visitors Book is open on the table just inside the hall with the box containing members’ name badges alongside.
• Place plastic box containing raffle tickets alongside President's lectern, together with a bottle of wine for the prizewinner.
• If there are any visitors: welcome them, ask them to sign the Visitors Book, then introduce them to the President and other Club members.
• Decide which of the two of you will do the following:
Sit beside the speaker at top table.
Propose a vote of thanks when called upon to do so.
Write a report, preferably the same day, for the Club website and Facebook page.
• After the meeting: put away furniture and regalia, and make sure no personal possessions are left behind.
'What We Do' Main Pages: