- Thank you for organising such a great St. George’s Day Ball. We all enjoyed a lovely evening and the entertainment was fantastic as usual, Pauline.
- What a wonderful evening and thank you for the exquisite organisation, Tom.
- Thank you for organising a superb St George's gala evening. I appreciate the amount of work and time it takes to get events like this up and running. My wife, guests and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and are looking forward to the next one, John.
- The band as usual were amazing. Thank you for organising it and we look forward to the next one, Wendy.
- Just a note to say that my wife and I enjoyed the St Georges Ball. I know that the success of the evening was due to your personal responsibility and hard work. Much appreciated and good for Rotary, Peter.
- A massive thank you and well done for organising an amazing event. We really enjoyed it and had a fantastic time. Well done for all your hard work, Sian
- I want to thank you for a really delightful evening - the way you organised everything was superb, the entertainment was terrific, Alexandra and Bob.
- A big thank-you to you and your colleagues for a brilliant event on Saturday night. Myself and all my guests thoroughly enjoyed the evening's entertainment and food, it was also an enjoyable stay in the hotel, Gerry.
- We certainly had a great night, it was enjoyed by everyone and was clearly well organised and put together, Simon.
- What can I say? An absolutely wonderful event, Bob.
- A big thanks to you and the Rotary Club for organising a fantastic night, Steve.
- The organisation of the whole evening from the welcome, through to the Baron of Beef Presentation, the Royal Marines Band of HMS Collingwood (my old training establishment), the Divine Dancers and the Auction. Thank you Rotary for a wonderful occasion which excelled in promoting a sense of National pride in our Patron Saint, St George, Ed & Maureen.
- Thank you for last Saturday. All of my party said they really enjoyed the evening, Dave.
- Thank you so much for a brilliantly organised and extremely enjoyable evening. The venue was fabulous, the food was good and the evening went very smoothly. It takes a lot of forward planning to make something work that well, and I know how much work you put into the event, Joanna.
- Thank you for a wonderful evening on Saturday, such a great job, Pauline
- All my guests had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed it. The room looked wonderful and the whole event showed just how hard you had all worked. Many congratulations to you on such a sensational success, Robin.
WHAT OUR GUESTS ENJOYED
A full programme of Gala entertainment including a sumptuous 3-course banquet
- The Band of Her Majesty’s Royal Marines
- The Flag and Ribbon Dancers of the Divine Company
- Mini Proms
- Dancing to the Royal Marines Dance Band and Disco
- Grand Auction
- 250 prize Tombola
- "Open the Box”
At the De Vere Cotswold Water Park Hotel, South Cerney, Cirencester, GL7 5FP
- Rooms are available for overnight stay
Tickets: £80 each
- Seating at tables of 10 or 12 for individuals, couples or groups
- Dress code: Black tie or uniform. Red & white theme preferred but not essential
- Doors open 6pm for call to dinner at 6.45pm. Carriages 1am
Contact Rotarian Robert Humphries for tickets and further information
Email: email@example.com or Phone: 07584 320727 or use the contact link below
In association with The Royal Society of St. George, the St. George’s Day Ball and Gala Evening is raising funds for charities supported by the Rotary Club of Swindon North & Thamesdown, registered charity No 1023031