Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the club will be held on Wednesday 2nd May 2018 at the Briar Dene Hotel.
1) Reports for the year from the Chairmen of the following standing committees;
Community & Vocational. Club Service, Foundation, International, Membership.
Copies of the reports to be provided in writing to secretary.
2) Treasurer’s Report; a statement of the club’s accounts, proposed budget and subscriptions for the year 2018-19.
3) Election of President Elect for 19/20 (nominations to secretary please)
4) Confirmation of Chairmen for 2018-19.
Club Service - Bryan Rhodes
Foundation - David Wilde
Community & Vocational - Peter Kerekjarto
International - Andrew Aukland
Public Relations Officer - Peter Jackson
Speaker Secretary -
Youth Service - Peter Kerekjarto
Please note that under Rotary rules the Chairmen of standing committees are the remit of the incoming President and for club approval only.
The club officers; President, Immediate Past President, Secretary and Treasurer are all members of Council having been voted in at the Special General Meeting.
The Immediate Past President is the Membership Chairman.
5) Election of Non-Voting Council Members.
Attendance Officer - Malcolm Crane
Health & Safety -
IT - Malcolm Crane
Master at Arms - Steve Hulme
6) Election of voting representatives to District Council.
Under the Standing Orders of the Club these are the President and Secretary.
7) Election of two members to act as examiners of the club accounts.
8) Any other business.
Proposals to be considered at AOB should be submitted to the secretary three days prior to the meeting.
'What We Do' Main Pages: