If you are keen to improve the lives of those less fortunate you can either join our pool of occasional project volunteers with no membership commitment or we can tailor membership to suit your needs and requirements.
Our members can choose between:
- weekly meetings at our lunchtime venue
- occasional evening meetings or
- on-line meetings
- attending when they can.
- Not all members can make regular meetings but they can be heavily involved in our projects, attend our social and fund raising events and / or help in other ways.
- Equally important are those who cannot commit to membership but become Friends of Rotary. They are happy to help with projects etc and often make donations.
If you would like more details, please
· Contact us here .
· Join us at any of our meetings – it's preferable but not essential to let the secretary know.
Please look at the 2023/24 projects and associated pages for a flavour of the activities undertaken by our club.
If you wish to make a donation towards our work and projects please visit this page: DONATE
If you would like to receive our e-newsletter please visit this page: SUBSCRIBE