The work we do in our local community of Oadby encompasses many activities:-
- running a Memory Cafe once a month for people with dementia and their carers to come together and meet others in the community. This takes place on the second Tuesday of each month at The Barnabas Centre in Oadby.
- campaigning to reduce the usage of single use plastic in Oadby via Plastic Free Oadby, a project run jointly with other local community groups.
- providing volunteers and organising food donations for Oadby Food Bank.
- improving the local environment by planting trees, flowers and bulbs and litter picking.
- fundraising for local charities in Leicestershire.
'What We Do' Main Pages:
We aim to encourage young people to maximise their talents and make a contribution to their local communities.more