The work we do in our local community of Oadby encompasses many activities:-
- running a Memory Cafe twice a month for people with dementia and their carers to come together and meet others in the community.
- campaigning to reduce the usage of single use plastic in Oadby. Plastic Free Oadby is a joint project with another local club (Oadby Launde).
- holding a Know Your Blood Pressure day once a year as part of The Stroke Association's national campaign.
- providing volunteers and organising food donations for Oadby Food Bank.
- improving the local environment by planting trees, flowers and bulbs and litter picking.
- volunteering at St Peter's Lunch Club.
- fundraising for local charities in Leicestershire.
'What We Do' Main Pages: