There is enjoyment to be had from all our Rotary activities, whether it is doing voluntary work in our local community or organising and taking part in one of our main fundraising events.
However on top of that we have a lot of social events to encourage members to meet regularly.
- lunch meetings at Glen Gorse Golf Club, many with speakers.
- theatre trips to Curve and Kilworth.
- visits or other social gatherings. Recent examples include a visit to The Way of The Horse charity and tapas at Mirch Masala in Leicester.
- the annual croquet competition.
- fundraising evening meals at local restaurants.
- entering teams into Rotary District 1070 events such as pub game competitions against other Rotary clubs (Minor Sports) and of course the District Quiz which we have won six times.
'What We Do' Main Pages:
We aim to encourage young people to maximise their talents and make a contribution to their local communities.more