Before the SGM our "Young Writer" and "Young Photographer" will be presented with their trophies.
ROTARY CLUB OF SWINDON NORTH AND THAMESDOWN
Special General Meeting: Monday 5th December, 2022.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Receipt and approval of the Accounts to June 30th 2022
3. Election of President for the Year 2023/24
4. Election of the Senior Vice President for the Year 2023/24
5. Election of the Junior Vice President for the Year 2023/24
6. Election of Treasurer for the Year 2023/24
7. Election of Secretary for the Year 2023/24
8. Election of Voting Delegate and Deputy for RIBI Annual Conference.
9. Date of the Annual General Meeting – Monday 17th April 2023
'What We Do' Main Pages:
From Rotary Club local heats to national finals, Rotary Youth Competitions in a range of creative areas let young people’s skills flourish.more
Brighter Futures launched their Radiotherapy Appeal in 2015. Today, 7 years later, a ribbon cutting ceremony has taken place at the Great Western Hospitalmore
£1286 has been sent from our Emergency Disaster Fund to the Disasters Emergency Committee UKRAINE HUMANITARIAN APPEALmore
Rotary’s second major donation, of £208,000, was handed over on 7th July 2021 when local Rotarians visited the Great Western Hospital to view the build progress of the nearly completed radiotherapy unit.more
We went to the races in March. It was a meeting with 10 races, 8 riders in each. It wasn’t at Epsom, or Haydock Park, or just up the M4 at Newbury. It was, of all places, in Wanborough Village Hall.more
"In musical entertainment Swindon punches way above its weight. Some of the youngsters we've heard tonight will go on to make a name for themselves"more
The Rotary Club of North Wiltshire (the name was changed to the Rotary Club of Swindon North in 2008) received its charter from Rotary International on 28th September 1966more
Rotarian Terry Williams' remarkable and unique fund raising effort, living in a ShelterBox emergency tent for a week in the Market Place, Highworthmore