Rotary Foundation of the United Kingdom (RFUK), is charity - No. 1002059 – and limited company – No. 2582374 – registered in England, as an Associate Foundation of The Rotary Foundation (TRF) of Rotary International Evanston, USA.
The mission of The Rotary Foundation of Rotary International is to enable Rotarians to advance world understanding, goodwill, and peace through the improvement of health, the support of education, and the alleviation of poverty.
All contributions to either TRF directly or any of its associate foundations are essential to securing and growing Rotary programs throughout the world.
Since it was founded over 100 years ago, The Rotary Foundation has spent $4 billion on life-changing, sustainable projects around the world.
- Peacebuilding and conflict prevention
- Disease prevention and treatment
- Water, sanitation, and hygiene
- Maternal and child health
- Basic education and literacy
- Community economic development
- Supporting the environment